MEDI-SPRAY III (Pack of 2)
Medi-Spray III is a daily broad-spectrum disinfectant that eliminates bacteria, viruses, moulds and mildew. EPA registered, it is a dry spray that vaporizes immediately. It suppresses & eliminates unpleasant odour too.
Meets AOAC Efficacy Standards for hospital aerosol disinfectants.
For use in:
Homes, hospitals, nursing homes, businesses, hotels, motels, restaurants, schools, institutions, commercial establishments.
2 x Medi-Spray III cans
More information below.
Areas of usage:
- Bacterial & viral carrying surfaces such as toilet seats, telephones, garbage, athletic equipment, light switches, etc.
- Controls mildew and mould growth on painted or finished walls, ceilings and woodwork in closets, basements, attics, storage areas, damp and musty corners.
- Reduce unpleasant odours in the kitchen, bathrooms, basements etc.
- Shake well before using and occasionally when spraying.
- Clean the surface thoroughly with an effective cleaning compound prior to treatment.
EPA Efficacy Kill List
- Aspergillus niger
- Herpes Simplex Virus types 1 and 2
- Influenza A Virus
- Influenza B Virus
- Influenza A2/Hong Kong Virus
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus
- Mycobacterium Bovis (BCG)
- Polio Virus types 1 and 2
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella Enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Streptococcus Hemolyticus (STREP)
- Swine Influenza A Virus (H1N1)
- Trichophyton Interdigitale (Athlete’s Foot Fungus)
- Tubercule bacilli
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
** Kills 99.9% of Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) and Enterobacter aerogenes on pre-cleaned, hard non-porous, non-food contact surfaces with a 5 minute contact time.
Write Your Own Review