UPDATE: Tested effective against the TGEV-Coronavirus (March 2020)
Nano4Hygiene Life® is a permanent 3-years wear-resistant coating for protection against microbial attacks up to 99.999%. It is EPA registered and certified Food-Safe by FDA.
It is a non-toxic, eco-friendly alternative to all available commercial disinfectants with harmful effects. It is safe-to-use as no halogens or SVHC (substance of very high concern) are present.
This coating acts as a barrier by forming an ultra-thin layer of "glass" that is invisible to the naked eye.
This makes any surface:
✓ Water & Micro-Scratch Resistant
✓ Easier to Clean
With Nano4Hygiene Life® applied to your surfaces, you do not need to worry about cross-infections from high-touch surfaces and areas for 3 years!
*You can also coat your cloth mask! (Good for up to 10 washes)*
1 x Nano4Hygiene Life® (100ml), 1 x Primer (100ml), 2 x 3M Microfibre Cloths, 1 x Blue Test Kit
More information below.
Areas of usage:
- Home - Door handles/knobs, sinks,taps, toilet seats/toilet seat covers, switches, tables, chairs
- Personal Belongings - mobile, tablets, laptops, cloth masks
- Vehicle - Car handles, steering wheel, glove compartment handle, handbrake, seat belt buckle
- Before using the product, make sure that the surface is clean and dry.
- Spray the surface with the NANO4-CLEAN&PRIMER® and use the BLUE clean cloth to wipe it well.
- After approximately 5 minutes, spray the surface with the NANO4-HYGIENE LIFE® and use the RED clean cloth until it is clean.
- After 4-6 hours, the surface is coated and ready for use.
Optional: You may like to use the blue test kit to test if the surface is sufficiently coated.
How to use the Blue Test Kit?
- Drop a drop of the blue tester on the coated surface.
- Using a clean cloth, wipe the drop and see the color on the surface. You may use the color chart below for your reference.
What type of virus/bacteria is it effective against?
- 17 Types of Viruses
- 13 Types of Gram-Positive Microorganisms
- 22 Types of Gram-Negative Microorganisms
- 39 Types of Fungi, Algae & Molds
Some common ones include:
- Escherichia Coli
- Staphylococcus Aureus
Write Your Own Review
1. How safe is this?
It has received FDA approval that is food safe and EPA certified - not hazardous to the environment.
2. What type of virus/bacteria is it effective against?
Nano4Hygiene Life® is tested effective against:
- Types of Viruses
- Types of Gram-Positive Microorganisms
- Types of Gram-Negative Microorganisms
- Types of Fungi, Algae & Molds
Some common ones include: TGEV-coronavirus (March 2020), Staphylococcus Aureus, SARS-CoV, H1N1, Escherichia Coli & HIV-1
3. What about the Coronavirus?
Yes, testing was done in March 2020.
4. Can it be used on any surfaces?
Yes, both hard & soft surfaces (E.g. Fabric)
5. Is it sticky after application?
6. What is the area of coverage?
100ml of Nano4Hygiene Life® will provide you with 300 sq ft of coverage.
7. How do I know if the coating is sufficient?
You can check using the blue test kit - color chart provided.
8. Where can I apply this?
Recommended to apply on areas such as:
- Homes; door handles, toilet seat covers, sinks, taps, switches, dining table, chairs
- Vehicles; steering wheel, glove compartments, handbrake, seat belt buckle
- Personal belongings; mobile phone, laptop, tablet, keys, watch
9. What does Nano4Hygiene Life® smell like?
It is odorless.